As the weather gets colder, Foodinate is blazing a trail that is hot, hot, HOT! We’ve compiled a list of our 5 Favourite Foodinate moments this month, and wow, they’re a bunch of scorchers...
1. New Manchester partners alert! The NQ's stylish, laidback restaurant and bar Tariff and Dale serves up modern British cuisine, and we especially love their delicious 5-item Antipasti Board as a fabulous Foodinate option. We are also thrilled to welcome The Lead Station to the family, a stalwart of the Chorlton dining scene for over 20 years. Order a comforting Fish Pie or Sausage and Mash for a real winter warmer and generate a meal for a local person in need at the same time - at no extra cost to you! Twice as nice. Book here.
2. Welcoming Crazy Pedro’s Part-Time Pizza Parlour. The lovely, and infamously loopy, pizza slingers are all aboard, bringing not only their two Manchester venues, but an exciting new opening in Liverpool too. Sit back and relax with a deliciously Foodinated Blueberry Hill pizza, before dancing the night away with a fab cocktail. Giving Never Tasted – or felt – So Good!
3. Union Bar doubles their impact! In amazing news, the University of Manchester's SU Bar has more than doubled their meal count in their second month of Foodinating. What a fantastic achievement that really shows the difference that can be made by a simple menu choice.
4. Caroline speaks at Women's Entrepreneurship event. A highlight of the month, Caroline spoke about her Foodinate journey at the Pink Link event celebrating women in business. The response to her keynote speech has been overwhelmingly positive, and here at Foodinate HQ we are all very proud! Check out Twitter to see some of the wonderful comments we have recieved - thank you all, ladies.
5. Foodinate catering option goes down a storm. What can we say? Clients of TheStudio love us! Having only launched our partnership a couple of weeks ago plenty of organisations have already pre-ordered the Foodinate cakes for their events. Not only are the cakes mouth-watering, but the press are trying to get in on the action too - featuring us in articles in Meet Pie and North West Caterer. Here's to many more successful events partnerships to come! Read our blog about our launch with the events company for more info.
...Go on then, one more...
6. #EatMealGiveMeal We know this isn't exclusive to this month, but still - what better way to give us warm, fuzzy feelings than knowing you’ve helped provide a meal for a local person in need? Thanks to our ever-expanding Foodinate family, making a difference has never been easier. Many thanks and congratulations to all of our new and existing partners, staff, and wonderful Foodinaters – let’s keep bringing the fight against food poverty together.